1.    We ensure that we will make your Trip Memorable, Relaxing and Filled with Joy       

2.   Travel Package and Destination decided once cannot be changed                                

3.      Package and EMI charges mentioned in the tour details are for only one person

4.      EMI Payment should be made between 1st and l0th of every month

5.  Payment can be made through Company QR Code/Online/ Across counter in our Branches

6.    Regular monthly payments w ill fulfil your dream travel and attract a 5% discount on the total amount at the end of the EMI plan

7.    Incase of default payment ,the missed payment should be paid with Rs.250 penalty along with the EMI

8.    Customers who opt out without making the EMI payment in between will get your refund back at the end of EMI plan with penalty of 25% of total amount.

9.    80% of the total package amount can be paid in EMI’s and the remaining 20%To be paid at the last month of the plan as per the Package Tenure

10.   If any additional travelers are to be included, their package charges will be collected in total including, applicable tax in single payment as per the market price on said date

11.  Amount will not be refunded in between the Plan for any reason

12.  The travel date of thetour package will bewithin 60 days from the date of complete EMI payments

13.  Customers can replace the Traveller if required and the choice is possible before two months of Tickets I VISA bookings

14.   Minimum validity of your passport should be6 months at the time of arrival for all international destinations

15.  We have our tour package pick up points in Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata and New Delhi

16.   Customers have to travel from their place to pick up points at their own expense

17.   Emergency alternative Contact details and Email id is Mandatory

18.   Flight Tickets /VISA charges are applicable for Infants

19.  Air Ticket Charges mentioned in the plan are as of on April2023 .

20.   If there are any changes in Air Ticket charges made by the Airline company during the plan, it has to be paid by the customers.

21.   During arrival and departure if there is any requirement of COVID – PCR Test Customer should bare the Medical test expenses.

22.   All our package charges includes Travel Tickets I VISA I Sight Seeing charges I End to End Transport related to package opted I Breakfast & Dinner in our Hotel I Local Guide Charges

23.   All expenses like Personal Shopping, Camera permits, Laundry ,Snacks ,Other activities, Entrance Tickets should be paid by customers themselves

24.   Lunch expenses during our package has to be paid by customers themselves

25.   We provide stay in fine luxury accommodation in hotels with Double /Triple room sharing facilities

26.   In all our trips Room check in is at 2.00 pm and Check out will beat 12.00pm

27.   Our Services starts from the Arriva l  at the Airport/ Railway station I Bus stop  destinations by our representatives/ Guides, who are fluent in English, Tamil & Hindi

28.   During our travel in Hill regions our Cab Air-conditions will be switched off

29.   We have our dedicated customer support executive from start to end of our package trip 24/7

30.   GST of 5 %needed to be cleared before the commencement tour package.

31.   For any further clarifications please write to us in [email protected]/your team Managers